36B Warriston Gardens, Edinburgh EH3 5NE.
0131 552 3122
Secretary: Carolyn Dempsie
The club is closed indefinitely due to COVID-19.
Prior to the pandemic, they listed as follows:
- Mon: Match-pointed Pairs 1.30pm & 7.00 pm
- Tue: no regular open tournament, ‘special’ Club and SBU events only e.g. the Russell Cup from April to September at 6.45pm.
- Wed: No Fears at 1:30pm and Aggregate Pairs 7.00 pm
- Thu: Match-pointed scoring 1.30 pm and Match-pointed scoring 7.00 pm
- Fri: Match-pointed scoring 7.00 pm
There are also Carlton tournaments aimed at less experienced players.
Please note that the premises are shared with a Bowling Club, and that there is no parking for bridge players in the Bowling Club’s Car Park, though over the winter the marked spaces 7-13 may be used, as they are loaned to the Bridge Centre. Spaces 1-6 are marked for the use of the Bowling Club only and may NEVER be used by people attending the Bridge Club. There is ample on-street parking.